Links We Love: The Yoga Can Make You Successful Edition
Each week we scour the interwebs to bring you amazing yoga articles, insights and stories that we hope will illuminate the power of yoga, the ways in which it can heal and soothe and the ways in which it can make us laugh, smile and learn much more about ourselves than we ever expected. This week’s links we think you’ll love are all about how practicing yoga can make you successful in your career, in business and at the work place.
- 10 Things Yoga Teaches Us About Small Business Ownership: Whether it’s a handstand or that next creative idea for your business, sometimes trying too hard to make it happen is exactly what you don’t want to do. Take a step back from the situation. Stop thinking about it. You’ll find the answers you were looking for when you let go.
- 5 Unexpected Things Yoga Will Teach You: Through yoga we discover a deep inner strength paired with the knowledge that we can accomplish anything, and that power extends to all areas of our lives.
- How Meditation Can Give a Huge Boost to your Career: It’s interesting because people are always telling young people that the best thing you can do for your career is go network with people, promote yourself, ask for raises. But the most valuable thing that I have done in my career to date is have a meditation practice.
- 5 Easy Ways to Start Your Meditation Practice: Making meditation a part of your daily life is super beneficial. As part of your morning ritual, it is very centering, grounding and can really set the tone for your day. Done in the evening, it’s great for clearing your head, quieting the mind, relaxation and reducing stress. Personally, I have noticed that my day runs more smoothly, with ease and flow when I spend even just a few minutes breathing with my eyes closed every morning.
- The Secret to a Successful Yoga Practice? Practice!: The beautiful thing about a yoga practice is that its effects have the potential to permeate into all parts of your life. The deeper you practice, the greater your opportunity of becoming a successful human being.